Attention, all you CommLawBlog readers!
We’re presenting a webinar this Thursday, February 14 at 3:00 p.m. EST in cooperation with a number of our state broadcast association friends. It turns out that we have a limited number of open spaces – so if you would like to listen in, for free, here’s your chance.
The webinar will feature Kevin “The Swami” Goldberg addressing a number of hot button issues on the intellectual property front and Dan Kirkpatrick updating us all on the FCC regulatory front. Serving in the color commentary/peanut gallery role will be Frank Jazzo, Scott Johnson and Harry Cole.
The 90-minute agenda will include discussions of:
- ASCAP/BMI/SESAC issues
- The Mission Abstract Data litigation
- The Aereo/Aerokiller cases
- Webcasting/streaming royalty calculations
- Royalties for performance of sound recordings
- The FCC Ownership Proceeding
TV JSA attribution
- The incentive spectrum auctions/repacking
- TV online public file
- Ownership reporting
If you’d like to sign up, click on the button below to get to the registration page. Remember, space is limited.