On the agenda: How to take advantage of the new Top Level Domains now coming available, and how to identify and avoid potential problems
As we have advised our readers repeatedly, new generic Top Level Domains are here, NOW, and more are coming online every day. And NOW is the time to learn about them: what they are, how to get them, how you can use them.
If you’re looking for an introduction into the brave new world of new gTLDs, here’s your chance. Internet gurus Kathy Kleiman, Kevin Goldberg and Jon Markman will be presenting a free webinar on Thursday, November 20, at 3:00 p.m. (ET) in which they plan to address such questions as:
- What are new “Top Level Domains” and how will they change the Internet?
- How can new gTLDs help your business stand out and attract customers?
- What possible risks do you face from new gTLDs?
- How can you protect your trademarks and existing domain names in the new gTLD environment?
- What is the process (including likely costs) of taking advantage of new gTLDs?
The webinar is a production of Team Lightbulb. You can register here. Did we mention that it’s FREE?