While 2017 isn’t even close to being over yet, we’re already looking ahead at next year’s deadlines. TV stations and a large first batch of commercial radio stations have already had to move their public inspection files online. But starting on March 1st of 2018, noncommercial radio stations, as well as the remaining commercial that were exempt from last year’s deadline will now have to go online with their public files. To help stations successfully navigate the process, we’ll be hosting a FREE webinar.
Presented in partnership with the Colorado Broadcasters Association, our own Steve Lovelady and Frank Montero will be hosting a FREE one hour webinar on October 12 at 12 p.m. EDT entitled “Online Public Inspection Files: A Refresher Webinar.”
The webinar will address these questions and many more:
- When does my station’s public file have to go online?
- Does this apply to noncommercial stations?
- How do I move my public file on line and what goes into the public file?
- How will this impact my FCC license renewal that’s due in the next few years?
- What will happen if I blow this off and go to fishing instead?
- And for those special few (you know who you are…..), what exactly is a public file?
All of this, and more, will be covered in this webinar where attendees will be able to ask questions of Professors Lovelady and Montero. For those unable to join us, we will be recording the webinar which will be made available on our website shortly after.
Whether you’re new to the online public file game or a battle-hardened veteran, this webinar will help you with the tools to stay ahead of the curve.
Free registration for the webinar is available here.