This is a reminder that tomorrow, Thursday, Oct. 12th at 12:00 p.m. EDT, Fletcher, Heald, & Hildreth’s Frank Montero and Steve Lovelady in partnership with Colorado Broadcasters Association, will present a FREE webinar entitled “Online Public Inspection Files: A Refresher Webinar.”
You can register for the webinar, for FREE, via this link.
While 2017 isn’t even close to being over yet, we’re already looking ahead at next year’s deadlines. TV stations and a large first batch of commercial radio stations have already had to move their public inspection files online. But starting on March 1st of 2018, non-commercial radio stations, as well as the remaining commercial that were exempt from last year’s deadline will now have to go online with their public files.
The webinar will address these questions and many more:
- When does my station’s public file have to go online?
- Does this apply to noncommercial stations?
- How do I move my public file online and what goes into the public file?
- How will this impact my FCC license renewal that’s due in the next few years?
- What will happen if I blow this off and go to fishing instead?
- And for those special few (you know who you are…..), what exactly is a public file?
All of this, and more, will be covered in this webinar where attendees will be able to ask questions of Professors Lovelady and Montero. For those unable to join us, we will be recording the webinar which will be made available on our website shortly after.
Whether you’re new to the online public file game or a battle-hardened veteran, this webinar will help you with the tools to stay ahead of the curve. We look forward to having you join us.
Free registration for the webinar is available here.